Bear River Lake Resort, on the shore of Lower Bear River Reservoir, offers camping and furnished lodging units. All campsites have water, electric (15 amp), a picnic table, and fire ring. Water sports include fishing, kayaking, canoeing, swimming when the lake is warm, and water-skiing when the lake is full. The setting is rural and rustic.
- All Campsites include power (15amp), water, picnic tables, fire pits, walking distance to flush toilet bathrooms and showers.
- Sleep 4, bedroom and living room, linens provided, full baths, kitchens (basic amenities and service for 4 included).
Bear River Reservoir is cold, clear, and stunningly beautiful. Many visitors take sites in our popular seasonal camper areas and stay through the summer, and consider the resort their home away from home.
Campground Amenities Include:
- Picnic tables
- Fire pits
- Flushable toilets in the bathrooms
- Dump station on site (for RV’s to dump waste)
- Ice machine
- Video arcade
- Gas sold on site
- Full store
- Full Bar and Restaurant
Weekend reservations are for a minimum of two nights. Three day holiday reservations must be for a minimum of three nights. 50% is required on all reservations. Cancellations received seven days or more notice will receive full refund minus a cancellation fee. Cancellations with 6 days or less notice will result in camper being charged for the site(s) reserved unless we are able to rent the site(s) to other campers. Specific campsites and rental units may be reserved, but are subject to change.
Bear River Campground has seven lodging units, each having accommodations for four occupants. Each unit has a separate bedroom (please specify desire for twin or double bed in the bedroom). All units have a day bed in the living room. Linens and blankets for four occupants are provided. All the units have full baths – towels are provided. Kitchens contain stoves, microwave ovens, refrigerators, cooking utensils and service setting for four.
- Check-Out Time is 11:00 A.M.
- Check-In Time is 2 P.M.
- There is a $10.00 per one-half hour late check-out fee.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in the lodging units.